Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fabric Tuesday #33...come craft with me!

Hi all, Heather here. I actually have a project finished! (they have been few and far between lately because all I have been working on is for market.

Remember the pretty fabrics I got from SkyeReve fabrics?

Have you seen these handy half square triangles? Easy peasy!


I apologize for the late night crafting...(bad photos) but while my dear husband took the 5 children to Chuckie Cheese, he let me stay home and craft in peace...bless his heart!

 I combined all my hst's in this little pattern...

Quilted it, didn't love the quilting, but didn't hate it enough to rip it out...


 Done! Pretty pillow. I wish I had started with 10" squares and had bigger hst's because it doesn't really show the big print off, and I love that print the most!


Fabric Tuesday!
edition #33

If you need a refresher on the "rules" click here.

Let's see some fabric-y goodness!!




Photobucket

13 comments:

Sarah @ FairyFace Designs said...

Love those hsts, such a pretty pillow!

sewhappiness said...

I love that pillow!! I love the color combinations!! I'm so glad you quilted it:-) It looks fantastic!!
I'm a new follower, and it's the first time I'm linking here!
Have a great day:)
Eleni

SewSara said...

cute pillow and yay for a nice husband to brave CEC alone w/ the kids! :)

Deanna said...

love HST's and your fabrics! = )

Kristie said...

I actually really love the diagonal quilting! I have a HST quilt top ready to baste, and was debating how to quilt, may do something like this. I used the same HST technique- it rocks! Also used it on another quilt top that is taking AGES to put together, for my littlest girl. It's in multiple pieces now adn I am having my doubts....I am hoping I will actually like it once it is all assembled!

Also- those Bliss outfits by your MIL were amazing! Can't get my brain around the fact that you have 5 kids and still get stuff done AT ALL. My 3 completely take me out most days :-)

Go-Go Kim said...

Love the pillow and what a nice hubby!!!!!! He gets bonus points for sure!!!!! I cannot wait to finish my latest quilt and try that pillow!!!!!!

SewSara said...

p.s. number 25 is my cousin's wife -she's awesome and we have the same name :)

Sharon said...

Beautiful pillow!

Ruth said...

Thanks for the opportunity!

AsylumTanya said...

I love the pillow! I have become your newest follower! Come over to Greetings From the Asylum and follow me too!

Sharon said...

Sorry for the duplicate links, you can delete the second one. It told me the first picture was too big so I tried a second time. I guess it lied!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

I love the way the prints pop! The pillow turned out really nice. This is my first time to link up for Fabric Tuesday...I'm also a follower of yours as of today. Hope you'll drop by for a visit.

Pink Sparkles for your day,
Stephanie ♥

Laura said...

Just linked up - sorry #49 and 50 are both me - I didn't mean to double post!! I didn't know how to take it down, though. I am a follower of your blog! Love Fabric Tuesday - you get to see so many goodies!!