Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pssst...

Today we're being featured on Moda Bake Shop!!!!


Honestly, sincerely, I am so excited.  It's one of those crafty dreams of mine, I'm just really excited to be able to share something there!

I'd love if you hopped over to take a look at my project/tutorial.
Confession: I'm scared I'll have 4 comments.  Me, my mom, Heather and an anonymous blogger I invent ;)




Photobucket

13 comments:

karen @ badlandsquilts said...

I love the ruffle on the banner!

~Carla~ said...

Congratulations!! Love your projects! :) I commented over at Moda and you're up to 7 comments, so you've beat your guess already... ;) lol!

the gathering girls said...

Beautiful pillow and banner....the ruffle idea is great!!

Belinda said...

Congratulations on being featured! Love your work.

Mary Grace McNamara said...

How exciting to be featured on Moda Bake Shop! I'm heading over right now to check it out!

MGM

Kim said...

Your ruffle banner and pillow is beautiful. Congrats!

Deanna said...

Congratulations! I love your work and your blog!! =)

Diane H said...

Congratulations - great projects.

Keep Stitchin' said...

Congratulations! Must be very exciting for you!

Lisa Sipes said...

Congrats! I liked the tut! I just never had time to actually do any of that fun stuff. And you had more than four comments! :P

Josh said...

I'm glad you moved into a house with a fireplace:)
You're famous.

Catskill Quilter said...

Love the banner and pillow! How exciting for you -- and well deserved!

Jim Rhodes said...

This story is awesome. Can't wait to see the next one. Good luck!