Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Annie's Skirt New Pattern and Fab Tues!

  A few matters of business today.  A new pattern, a Pattern's Only winner and Fabric Tuesday! Phew!  Let's do this!
Last year I shared with you some skirts I made for baby girl.  


They're reversible. And I loved them.  So I made some more :)


This time I added some patchwork to one side.


One simple side, one patchwork side.


They don't fit her yet otherwise you know I'd have Lucy pictures all over :)  The ones I made for her are 18-24 months, for next summer.  Turns out I overdid it on her wardrobe.  Surprise surprise :)

I got a lot of great feedback on the skirts last year so I decided to make a pattern. Annie's Skirt is available in our shop so check it out!


***************************************************

And the lucky winner of our Patterns Only 5 PDF Patterns is.....


Amy DeCesare said...


Lots of great stuff over there! I love the Curvy Purse on the Go pattern, and I've just begun to browse.

Congrats!!  And thanks to Patterns Only!

*********************************************************
Fabric Tuesday #145
Link it up! Any fabric project you've posted about recently we'd love to see.  Please link back to Fabric Tuesday (or put our button on your sidebar).  Take time to check out the other link-ups too!

Thanks friends!! Can't wait to see all your creative goodness!



Photobucket

6 comments:

Paula said...

Cute skirts. New baby is not quite ready for these yet (11 days old) but I'll definitely be making her some in a few months! Thanks for hosting the linky party!

trish said...

Oh goodness those are cute! :o)

RobotMomSews said...

Okay, I thought your first skirts were cute, these are the cats pajamas! Oh gosh I love them!! The ruffles, the reversibility! SO adorable!!

noga quilts said...

Beautiful skirts, reversible too, great! My next project...

Thanks for hosting this party!

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

super cute skirts! and thanks for hosting a great party as always!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Don't leave this site alone. It has many benefits without you realizing it.ดูหนังออนไลน์