Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Fabric Tuesday #197

So many inspiring things this summer! Crazy that kids are already getting back into school (we have until September!).  2 of my 3 will be in school this fall, just me and the baby girl!!!  Whoa.  Not sure if that will make me more or less productive.  Time will tell I guess!!

Here's some awesome link-ups from this past week.


fabric bird ornament







Fabric Tuesday #197
Your turn!



Photobucket

10 comments:

Paula said...

Oh my goodness! That wagon wheel quilt is beautiful! And huge!! Thanks for hosting the linky and giving us a place to share (and show off!)

:-)

Maryse said...

Thank you for showing my work and many thanks for hosting the linky! So many beautiful projects here...Hope you are having a nice summer! :))

Lara B. said...

Heh heh - i feel that way too about Summer seeming so short. It is kind of a shock to see children heading back to school already, as our schools start in September too.
I think you will find this is a very special time with your baby girl the only one at home for parts of the day.
Thank you for hosting the party!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the colors of that wagon wheel and the adorable bathtub baggie. Too cute! We have till September for school as well! My son will be in the 3rd grade, EEK!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, but I have found things slower going with just one at home :)

Karin said...

Hi...just discovered your Linky Party and am now following. I love a good show and tell!
Greetings from Australia

dq said...

Thank you SO MUCH for posting about my Windmill Quilt. It totally surprised me to see it featured when I linked up today. I am just beaming with joy!

Quilting Stories said...

Such wonderful creations this week! Thank you for the party!

Jo said...

WOW thanks so much for picking two of my makes this week!! Just got back from a short trip (to The Festival of Quilts Exhibition!) to see that. So thanks! xx

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Thank you everyone who visited this blog, please share.ดูหนังออนไลน์