Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 25, 2015

Welded Quilt FINISH!

Hi friends! So excited to share this quilt with you today. This quilt is for someone very special to both of us and in the coming weeks we'll share more about that  
Welded Quilt


I've been calling mine my Man Quilt!  One of the reasons I truly love Art Gallery Fabrics is there are so many options that can be used for anyone and everyone!  Lots of awesome prints without flowers, and sometimes I need that! :)

I know I needed to use mostly blues.  It was easy to throw in a little gray, aqua and yellow.


Here is a little better shot of the fabrics, I mostly used Imprint but also used some Hello Bear, Etno and Bound.

The background prints is actually white with some gray lines, it's called Maze.


 It's a very generous throw size, perfect for a couple people on the couch!  61" x 79.5"

I worked on this quilt about 4 nights in a row and finished the quilt top. I'm sending it off to Heather to quilt and bind it.  We'll share once it all the way finished of course.



Thanks for stopping by!  Tag us online if you make one, I'd love to see (@quiltstorymeg and @quiltstory).  Pay attention on Instagram today as you should see a few of these popping up all over.





Photobucket

14 comments:

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

awesome quilt. I love the colors and the photos are beautiful!

:) kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Anonymous said...

Love your fabric choices! Those pops of gold are just perfect!

Katarina said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

HELLO, "Foot" heal well! Love 'Anna Elise Refresh Poetic Saddle'-such a neat fabric! Speaking of neat:Love how your quilt turned out>very nice! msstitcher1214@gmail.com

quilter said...

Beautiful, the first of this pattern that I have liked!!
Thanks for sharing.
cork@pa.rr.com

Gemini Jen NZ said...

Really gorgeous! I love your fabric/colour choices!

Kirsten said...

So beautiful - I really love your colour palette!

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Gorgeous! I love the pops of yellow!

Carla said...

Loving your version ; )

Unknown said...

I love the blue fabrics! And the pattern is great - I bookmarked the pattern tutorial. Great job.

JANET said...

I like the quilt, but loved it when you said it only took 4 nights to make the top. Sometimes you just need a quilt that goes together quickly.

vkh6210 said...

Love the colors you chose. Good to know about fabrics without flowers. With only one granddaughter, I am always looking for boy stuff.

Shah Sazib said...

Wonderful fabric design. I found another fabric store which is really good.

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

This blog is fun fun plus knowledge It's suitable for people who like fabric.ดูหนังออนไลน์